Welcome!

This is a collection of recipes passed down by the Houghton sisters ~
Barbara, Dorcas & Frances.


An idea that became a reality when family bonded together to gather recipes from the past. I would like to thank everyone for their submissions. Many a memory we have from these tasty treats and hopefully by putting them all together ~
many more can be made.


Enjoy!

***THIS IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION ~ I THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
Coming soon: Applesauce Cake, Carrot Cake, War Cake, Gingerbread, Gumdrop Pound Cake, Green Tomato Mincemeat, Apple Pudding, Apple Crisp & Banana Muffins

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mexican Fuit Cake

Mexican Fruit Cake


2 cups flour

2 cups sugar

2 eggs

2 tsp soda

1 cup chopped nuts

1 19 oz crushed or chunks pineapple and juice

Mix together and bake in a 9 x 13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.

Icing

4 oz cream cheese

¼ cup margarine

1 cup icing sugar (1/4 cup more if needed)

½ tsp vanilla

Mix together, spread on mexican fruit cake.

(Margaret Baker’s recipe)



1 comment:

  1. Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that I've really enjoyed surfing
    around your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write once more soon!

    Have a look at my webpage ... search engine optimisation leeds

    ReplyDelete